1. Please do not preoccupy the seat with your belongings.
2. Please do leave a message about the returning time for a transient absence (plus, the absence shall be in 20 minutes for the maximum). Or others will have right to use the seat. And those who leave the seat for more than 20 minutes are regarded as being willing to give it up.
3. The library is not liable for the loss of personal valuables.
4. The security staff are entitled to deal with the seat-occupying disputes.
5. Be cautious of the property, equipment and the facilities in the study section. Any unit or individual aren't allowed to undermine or removed. Operating the equipment and facilities of the library without permission is inhibited.
6. During the holidays and vacations, please refer to the special notice for the Study Places Service time.