Download and install EndNote X8
EndNote X8 for the PC and Mac is available to Peking University full-time faculty, staff and students. Login to SOFTWARE@PEKING UNIVERSITY (with your PKU id and password) and find EndNote on the homepage or under "Download center"-->"Software."
If you have an earlier edition of EndNote on your computer please uninstall it before uploading the most up-to-date version.
Endnote for Windows:
Download the file EndNoteX8Windows.rar, DO NOT DOUBLE CLICK the rar file, instead, right click on it and click on Extract All,Extract ENX8Inst.msi & License.dat to the same folder, then Double click on the installer (the ENX8Inst.msi file), Follow the installation steps to install EndNote x8 on your computer.
EndNote for Mac:
Download the file EndNoteX8SiteInstaller.dmg, Click on EndNoteX8SiteInstaller.dmg, Follow the installation steps to install EndNote x8 on your computer.
EndNote X8 is a powerful citation management software, Software features:
• Store as many references, documents, and files as you need.
• Work from a single reference library with up to 100 people, no matter where they are located.
• See what changes your collaborators have made to your shared library with a built-in activity log.
• Insert citations and references from your library into your manuscript or document and automatically build a bibliography in over 6,000 styles directly from Word.
• Directly import references from bibliographic databases.
If you have questions or need assistance please contact a Librarian (phone：010-62759145).