Peking University’s e-resources are web resources published by licensed publishers and purchased by Peking University Library, including databases, e-journals, e-books, etc.
Access to Peking University’s e-resources is restricted to staff, visiting scholars, visiting teachers, registered students and exchange students of Peking University.
Authorized users are permitted to:
Searching, viewing, downloading, and printing e-resources on campus network for noncommercial, educational, scholarly or research use only.
Authorized users are not prohibited to:
· Continuously or systematically downloading e-resources (with downloading speed exceeds normal reading speed).
· Using any downloading software to download e-resources.
· Redistributing e-resources to unauthorized users for profits.
· Setting up a proxy server or providing excessive amount of e-resources to unauthorized users.
· Share accounts with any unauthorized users.
· Any other form of violations of Chinese Intellectual Property Law.